IB English Group Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Friday's Class

I read almost everyone's posts and I am satisfied that some good thinking and writing is taking place in my absence. I would simply like to add at this point that you need to keep working in the same fashion. Keep writing, posting and commenting. I am especially impressed with the feedback part. I have very little experience working this way with a class but so far I am in awe with the support you have given to each other. I am convinced that we do learn together. I will book the library so that you can continue to formulate your ideas and give each other insights. For all of you, I would say that when you get to the editing and final draft stages that you will have to spend more time making sure that the wording and the sentences are correct and in a formal register. All essays are due on Monday. Have great and thoughtful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home